2019年6月9日 星期日

#8 News

The Pets are Back             BY,Karena Phan


sequel         noun
a book, film, play etc that continues the story of an earlier one, usually written or made by the same person
EX: After the unexpected success of his first film, Rodriguez is making plans for a sequel.

fearful        adj.
frightened that something bad might happen
EX: She looked red-eyed and white-faced, slightly fearful and anxious.

vicious        adj.
violent and cruel in a way that hurts someone physically
EX: Someone is conducting a vicious campaign of false rumours against the Royal Family.

MY COMMENT
In all of the recommended websites, I think the Time for Kids is the best website to me. Since I don't like to read a lot of words which are too difficult for me, I think the Time for Kids is well enough for me to see some news with short article. It also let me develop the patience by increasing the level of the article.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

#8 News

The Pets are Back               BY, Karena Phan sequel          noun a book, film, play etc that continues the story of an earlier ...